Since its foundation in 1962, the IIC has promoted and organized over 150 international conferences in the communications field on topics such as telecommunications; computer science; theory of communications; techniques for information diffusion; sea, land, aerospace transportation.
The IIC provides effective solutions for all conference management and travel needs. The IIC guarantees a high quality, cost-effective approach to producing professionally managed conferences. The IIC can manage the entire conference from start to finish or provide assistance in the areas of choice.
The IIC services include:
1. Site Selection and Contract Negotiation
2. Project Management and Coordination
3. Budgeting and Financial Management and Coordination
4. Technical Program Coordination
5. Exhibit Management
6. Online Conference Registration
7. Online Hotel Room Block Management
8. Publication Management
9. Overall On-Site Management
10. Mailing List Management and Maintenance
Visit in Liguria of Mr. Luis Valente de Oliveira, Project 21 Coordinator, and Josť Laranjeira Anselmo, European Commission, Motorways of the Sea, Genoa, 25 - 26 january 2010.
Round Table on Information and Communications Technologies for Innovative Global Freight Transport Systems, Genoa, 8 - 9 march 2010.
Biennale del Mediterraneo 2010, Genoa, 29 october - 7 november 2010.
Download the conferences' complete list (pdf; 105 kb)